Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals who require training in conflict management. It is appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer facing role, deals with service users or the public. It can also be a useful qualification for individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations from arising, feeling more confident in being able to deal with situations.
To complete this qualification, learners will undertake a total qualification time of 16 hours, 11 hours of this is recommended as guided learning.
On this course learners will study the following:
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- The factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- The practice to follow after conflict situations.
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice test.